Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs, 20 Count, Cold-Shortening Nasal Swabs Clinically Proven to Shorten Colds. With Menthol and Eucalyptus
- ZICAM COLD REMEDY NASAL SWABS, ZINC-FREE: Our zinc-free, homeopathic nasal swabs help relieve cold symptoms and nasal congestion; contains cooling menthol and soothing eucalyptus. Get better faster with Zicam Cold Remedy
- HOMEOPATHIC NASAL SWABS: Our homeopathic nasal swabs are clinically proven to shorten a cold when taken at the first sign of sniffles, sneezes, or coughs. These nasal swabs are easy to use and gentle, for a simple and effective homeopathic cold remedy
- MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD RELIEF: Zicam's plant-based formula provides multi-symptom cold relief to help open your nasal passages, so you feel better, faster. Help calm your cold with Zicam Cold Remedy products like nasal spray and swabs or our RapidMelt tablets
- ZICAM HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES: Known for Zicam Cold Remedy products, we also offer products for homeopathic allergy relief and nasal congestion and sinus relief
- ZICAM FOR SHORTER COLDS: Zicam homeopathic cold remedy is meant to be used in the beginning of a cold. Try Zicam the next time you feel the first sniffle, sneeze or cough of an oncoming cold
Number one zinc oral cold remedy brand based on unit and dollar sales data--IRI Total US Multi-Outlet--latest 52 weeks-ending 2/23/20. Why is the common cold so common? With more than 200 different viruses that can trigger a cold--and the fact that they spread easil--colds are the most common viral infection. Each year, people in the United States suffer 1 billion colds. People who are suffering from colds may spread the virus into the air or onto something they touch every time they sneeze or cough. If you touch a surface that’s carrying a cold virus and then touch your mouth, nose, or eyes, you could become infected. The easiest and most effective ways to prevent a cold are to wash your hands and stay away from people with colds. Clean hands can stop germs such as the cold virus from spreading from one person to another.