Zicam Cold Remedy Lozenges, Wild Cherry Flavor, 25 Count
- ZICAM LOZENGES TO SHORTEN COLDS: Delicious cherry flavored lozenges with cooling menthol not only help shorten colds if taken at the first sign, but soothe sore throats and coughs due to the common cold. Individually wrapped, homeopathic zinc lozenges.
- ZICAM COLD REMEDY LOZENGES: Our lozenges are different from most other cold medicine that just treats symptoms. They're clinically proven to shorten colds if taken at the first sniffle, sneeze & cough. Help ease cold symptoms with Zicam.
- FROM COLD TO NO COLD FASTER: Zicam Cold Remedy products are clinically proven to shorten colds when taken at the first sign, so you feel better, faster. Help calm your cold with Zicam Cold Remedy products like nasal spray & swabs or our RapidMelt tablets.
- ZICAM HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES: Known for Zicam Cold Remedy products, we also offer products for homeopathic allergy relief, homeopathic cold relief for kids, & nasal congestion & sinus relief.
- ZICAM FOR SHORTER COLDS: Zicam homeopathic cold remedy is meant to be used in the beginning of a cold. Try Zicam the next time you feel the first sniffle, sneeze or cough of an oncoming cold. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Number one zinc oral cold remedy brand based on unit and dollar sales data--IRI Total US Multi-Outlet--latest 52 weeks-ending 2/23/20. Why is the common cold so common? With more than 200 different viruses that can trigger a cold--and the fact that they spread easil--colds are the most common viral infection. Each year, people in the United States suffer 1 billion colds. People who are suffering from colds may spread the virus into the air or onto something they touch every time they sneeze or cough. If you touch a surface that’s carrying a cold virus and then touch your mouth, nose, or eyes, you could become infected. The easiest and most effective ways to prevent a cold are to wash your hands and stay away from people with colds. Clean hands can stop germs such as the cold virus from spreading from one person to another.