Vitex Chasteberry Supplement 600mg 90 Capsules (3 Month Supply) Plus BioPerine for Ovulation*, Estrogen*, Hormone Support*, Menopause*, Acne*, Mood*, PCOS*. Agnus Castus Vitex Supplement for Women
- REIN IN PMS SYMPTOMS WITH VITEX (600mg/3-Month Supply): Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) and the more-severe Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder can make the monthly menstrual cycle a nightmare with mood swings, breast tenderness, and painful cramping. Vitex (chaste tree berry extract) has been used for centuries to support menstrual discomfort.*
- SUPPORT REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH: Vitex is a perfect balance supplement for women looking to regain a normal, reliable, symptom-free menstrual cycle following the use of birth control.* Years of hormone manipulation by birth control can create complications with the monthly period. Chasteberry supplements are a great way to support normal menstruation.*
- PROGESTERONE & OVULATION SUPPORT: Vitex provides support for the body's natural regulation of progesterone and healthy ovulation. Progesterone is the hormone associated with multiple aspects of a woman’s preparation for pregnancy, including the buildup of the uterine lining and reliable menstruation.
- DYNAMIC MENOPAUSE SUPPORT: Menstruation can become more complicated and irregular starting in the early stages of menopause. When periods become unreliable and painful, you can regain the dependability and ease that you’ve been used to with Vitex.*
- THE SMNUTRITION DIFFERENCE: Vitex is Third-Party Tested, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, and formulated without the top 8 allergens. It is manufactured in an FDA registered and inspected facility that is certified GMP compliant with NSF standards.
Vitex is a supplement derived from Chasteberries, the fruit of the Vitex Agnus-Castus plant which has been used to support women’s reproductive health for centuries. If you’ve struggled with PMS, infertility, or painful and irregular menstruation Vitex may be the supplement for you. Each serving contains 600mg of Vitex, and every bottle contains a 3-month supply.
How Vitex Works
The secret of Vitex’s potency is the unique way that it interacts with the Pituitary Gland. There are two aspects of this interaction that are particularly important for those that benefit from Vitex:
- An increase in Progesterone, the top hormone associated with building of the uterine lining and menstrual cycle function.*
- A decrease in the ovulation-suppressing hormone Prolactin.* Prolactin discourages successful ovulation, and when levels are too high menstruation can be complicated. Lowering these levels can make a big difference.*
Together, these changes have a powerful impact, and are capable of correcting many common menstrual issues.*
Regular Symptom-Free Menstruation*
Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) and the even-more-severe Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder can make the monthly menstrual cycle much more painful and destabilizing. By encouraging progesterone production and normal, healthy ovulation, Vitex may reduce common cycle-related symptoms* including:
- Mood Swings*
- Painful Cramping*
- Breast Tenderness*
- Premenstrual Acne*
Resetting After Birth Control*
Because of the hormone-related nature of ovulation, Vitex should not be used while on birth control medication.
Vitex is, however, often used to reset normal menstrual cycle function following the extended use of birth control.* For those that have difficulty regaining their normal monthly cycle after the use of this common contraception method, Vitex can be the exact jump start needed to achieve regular, healthy menstrual cycles.*
| || || |
Menstruation often becomes irregular during the early stages of menopause. It is not uncommon for the timing of the cycle to become irregular, or for variations in pain and discomfort to occur.
For women who have previously experienced reliable, and relatively symptom-free menstrual cycles, these changes can be frustrating and difficult. And because menopause typically lasts for years, the frustration can endure. Many women use Vitex to support menstrual normalcy during these stages of menopause.*
When Not To Take Vitex
Because of the potency of Vitex, there are situations in which it should not be used. Do not use Vitex if you are:
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Made The Right Way
Every product from SM Nutrition must meet our uncompromising standards.
Vitex is manufactured in a FDA registered and inspected facility that is certified GMP compliant with NSF standards. Making supplements the right way ensures you get the best every time.