TruffleHunter Real Black Truffle Tomato Ketchup Sauce (7.05 Oz) - Gourmet Food Condiments Cooking Garnish Dip Seasoning Dressing - Vegetarian, Vegan, Kosher (KLBD) & Nut Free
- BLENDED TO PERFECTION: Made by blending TruffleHunter’s Minced Black Truffle through a gourmet tomato ketchup made with sun ripened tomatoes and a blend of herbs and spices.
- SMOOTH TEXTURE: Luxurious condiment. Expect rich tomato flavours combined with an earthy, savoury depth from the best black truffle.
- RULE THE KITCHEN: It adds a luxurious twist to just about anything. We recommend trying with chips, as a secret ingredient in tomato soup or as an addition to food sauces.
- SUITABLE FOR MANY DIETS: Vegetarian, Vegan, Kosher (KLBD) & Nut Free.
- TRUFFLEHUNTER WARRANTY: Genuine TruffleHunter products are sold online with branded & security sealed gift boxes. Any product sold and/or received from Amazon without a TruffleHunter box is not new and will not come with a valid warranty.
Made by blending the highest quality European Black Truffles (Tuber Aestivum) through a rich tomato ketchup.
BLACK TRUFFLE KETCHUP
Rich tomato flavours combined with earthy black truffle.
Black Truffle Ketchup Gourmet Vegetarian Condiment
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
Tomato, Spirit Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Olive Oil, Black Truffles (2.5%), Sugar, Salt, Spice and Herb Extract (contains Celery), Black Truffle Flavour, Spices
What is Black Truffle Ketchup?
We start with a rich tomato ketchup made from sun ripened tomatoes and a blend of herbs and spices. The gourmet ketchup is then expertly blended with the highest quality European Black Truffles (Tuber Aestivum) to produce a truly luxurious condiment.
What does it taste like? The texture of the ketchup is luxuriously smooth. Expect beautifully rich tomato flavours combined with earthy, savoury depth from the black truffle.
How should I use it? It adds a luxurious twist to just about anything. Turn a simple dish into something special, we recommend trying with chips, as a secret ingredient in tomato soup or as a table condiment during a dinner party.
Shelf Life 9 Months
| || || |
TruffleHunter started hunting truffles over 10 years ago in the Sibillini Mountains in central Italy. Today TruffleHunter manufactures a wide range of truffle products in the UK, from truffle condiments to preserved truffles, truffle cheeses and truffle butters as well as a beautiful range of truffle gift products.
At TruffleHunter we always use the best truffles sourced from the finest truffle regions across Europe to make all our products in the UK. We take pride in everything we do as we want to make sure customers are satisfied with the quality for every purchase. We are always looking to find ways to improve our recipes to enhance the flavor even more. We’re the trusted choice of some of Britain’s leading chefs and we’re proud to supply gourmet food-lovers to enjoy our products every day. Become a 5-star Chef by simply using any of our tasty products to enhance the flavor of any dish. Our quality products are also suitable for many diets including Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarians Gluten Free & Nut Free.
Truffles are hunted by specially trained dogs who can sniff out a prize truffle a foot underground. Back in the 19th century, the French food writer Brillat-Savarin called them ‘the diamonds of cuisine’ - and the myth was born. The ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Persians all claimed that truffles had ‘enticing’ qualities. We’ll just leave it there…
Recipe Suggestion - The Truffle Burger
Homemade Burgers. Everyone has their own secret ingredient. We make no secret of ours! Black Truffle Mustard. We fold it into the meat and we smother it on our buns. It’s a little bit of luxury, handmade by you for everyday living.
Step 1: In a large bowl mix the minced beef, three heaped teaspoons of Black Truffle Mustard, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Step 2: Mix thoroughly and divide into four even sized balls, pat each ball into a flat, round shape about 2cm thick.
Step 3: To cook the burgers, heat a frying pan until it starts to smoke and drizzle the olive oil over both sides of the patties. Cook the burgers in batches for four minutes either side, only turning when necessary.
Step 4: Halve the burger buns and lightly toast under a preheated grill. Place the salad leaves onto the bottom half of the toasted bun, smother the top half of the bun with the Black Truffle Ketchup and place the cooked patty in the bun. Serve and enjoy.
- Three and a half, heaped tablespoons of TruffleHunter’s Black Truffle Mustard
- Two finely diced cloves of garlic
- One tablespoon - of olive oil, chopped parsley & flaked sea salt
- One teaspoon of cracked black pepper
- 500g of quality minced beef
- Four quality burger buns
- A handful of mixed salad leaves
- TruffleHunter’s Black Truffle Ketchup
|Size||7.05 Oz||6.34 Oz||6.34 Oz||2.47 Oz||4.23 Oz|
|Nut Free Suitable||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|