Triple Omega Complex - Omega 3 6 9-927mg Complex (120 Capsules) Fish Oil (EPA & DHA), Safflower Oil, Borage Oil, Flaxseed Oil- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- THE TOP EFA SOURCES: The Essential Fatty Acids in Optimum EFA come from the finest, most sought-after sources available: Fish Oil, Borage Oil, Flaxseed Oil, and Safflower Oil. Combined for a total of 927mg of Essential Fatty Acids in each capsule to deliver the full impact of this crucial nutritional group. Enjoy a 4-month supply in every bottle.
- WIDE-RANGING BENEFITS: Benefits of Essential Fatty Acids include: Muscle Development, Fat Loss, Improved Memory and Mood, Inflammation Reduction, Improved Heart Health, Strengthened Bones, Blood Sugar Regulation, and Reduction Of Pain/Stiffness.*
- POWERFUL OMEGA-3: Optimum EFA includes multiple Omega-3 Fatty Acids that provide diverse benefits. Our supplement contains DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), and ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid).
- THE RIGHT OMEGA-6 & 9’s: Not every Omega Fatty Acid is the same. Modern diets include many Omega-6 fatty acids, but very few of the kinds we really need. CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) and GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid) actually support the body's ability to reduce inflammation and Omega-9’s are great for improving cholesterol.*
- THE SMN DIFFERENCE: Optimum Essential Fatty Acid Complex features oil from wild-caught fish that undergoes molecular distillation. This supplement is Third-Party tested, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, and tested for PCB's and Heavy Metals, so you can use with complete confidence. It is manufactured in an FDA registered and inspected facility that is certified GMP compliant with NSF standards.
Optimum EFA is the Essential Fatty Acid supplement that gives you everything that you need from this vital nutritional category. Our bodies require essential fatty acids to function at their best, but they can’t make them on their own. That’s why a complete EFA supplement can have such dramatic, and wide-ranging health benefits. Our EFA complex contains 927mg of Essential Fatty Acids per serving, and 120 servings per bottle.
What Does “Essential” Really Mean?
Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s) sound like they are pretty important. But what does “Essential” really Mean? It means that our bodies cannot produce these compounds on their own, making them an essential part of the human diet.
And this nutritional group is as necessary as it’s ever been. The modern Western diet is drastically lacking in valuable omega-3’s and anti-inflammatory and cholesterol-improving omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids.* Getting the proper levels of these compounds from the diet alone can be difficult, making this Essential Fatty Acid Complex possibly the most valuable supplement you use.*
Once you know why EFA’s are so essential, it makes sense that supplementing with them produces a wide array of benefits.* Essential Fatty acids play an important role in all of the tissues that utilize fat, as well as a cascade of effects that result from their ability to help the body fight inflammation.* Benefits of Essential Fatty Acids include:
- Muscle Development*
- Fat Loss*
- Improved Memory and Mood*
- Inflammation Reduction*
- Improved Heart Health*
- Strengthened Bones*
- Blood Sugar Regulation*
- Reduction Of Pain/Stiffness*
- And More
Complete Omega 3-6-9*
The benefits of Omega-3’s are well known, and most of us are now aware of their necessity and nutritional value. Sadly, the average modern diet is still severely lacking in these vital nutrients. The Omega-3’s in Optimum EFA are the finest available, from the sources you know and trust:
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) from Fish Oil
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) from Fish Oil.
- ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid) from Flaxseed Oil.
Omega-6 Fatty Acids abound in the modern diet, but while they are an essential part of what we consume, we aren’t getting the right kinds of Omega-6’s. The Omega-6 Fatty Acids in our Essential Fatty Acid Complex actually help the body reduce inflammation*, and include:
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) from Safflower Oil.
- GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid) from Borage Seed Oil.
Omega 9 fatty acids round out this Essential Fatty Acid Complex to give you all the healthy fats that your body needs to operate at its peak.*
| || || |
The Finest Sources
The Omega 3, 6, and 9 Fatty Acids Found in Optimum Essential Fatty Acid Complex come from the sources that you’re looking for, including Fish Oil, Borage Oil, Safflower Oil, and Flaxseed Oil. Top sourcing means the highest quality Fatty Acid Complex possible.
The Highest Quality
Optimum Essential Fatty Acid Complex features oil from wild-caught fish that undergoes molecular distillation. This supplement is Third-Party tested, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, and tested for PCB's and Heavy Metals. Your bottle is safety-sealed, and our process is designed to give you complete confidence.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Made The Right Way
Every product from SM Nutrition must meet our uncompromising standards.
Optimum Essential Fatty Acid Complex is manufactured in an FDA registered and inspected facility that is certified GMP compliant with NSF standards. Making supplements the right way ensures you get the best every time.