Thorne Research - Myco-Immune - Mushroom Extracts for to Support Immune Function - 2 fluid oz
- Mushroom Extracts: A blend of six well-researched mushroom extracts
- Liquid: In liquid form for easy titration and pediatric supplementation
- Immune Function: Reishi, Maitake, and Cordyceps mushrooms promote T- and B-lymphocyte activity*
- Balance: Shiitake and Coriolus mushrooms help maintain a healthy balance of microorganisms in the gut*
- Free From: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
Proper nutrition keeps the body's defenses healthy. Thorne offers general immune support formulas in addition to more targeted formulas – for respiratory health, urinary tract health, and allergy support.* Thorne's immune support supplements include nutrients like vitamins C and D, botanicals like berberine and olive leaf, flavonoids like quercetin, and multi-ingredient specialty formulas. Some of these formulas are offered in liquids and powders for ease and convenience of supplementation for all ages, including children.
When the highest standards have been met, Thorne creates higher ones.
Sourcing Exceptional Ingredients
We develop better standards for higher quality ingredients. Thorne cares deeply about where our ingredients come from. We partner only with suppliers whose practices emphasize quality, science, and responsibility. Better ingredients means better potency, absorption, and digestibility - and ultimately better health.
Manufacturing the Right Way
We manufacture our own products to ensure full supply chain transparency. For more than 30 years, we have invested in clean manufacturing practices. We refuse to use ingredients that can inhibit absorption. We perform our final production in the United States. Our Charleston, SC facility is third-party certified.
Four Rounds of Testing
We run four rounds of testing for each of our products. We have invested in two state-of-the-art in-house laboratories that allow us to conduct four rounds of testing, while most competitors test only one or two times. We test our raw materials, in-process batches, finish products, and product stability for each product.
We're thinking sustainably to protect our environment. We believe the environment should never be compromised for the sake of business gain. At Thorne, we believe that doing our part to protect the environment and its most valuable resources goes hand in hand with our product quality standards.