Teeth Whitening Gel Syringe Dispensers 44% Carbamide Peroxide Tooth Bleaching Gel Dispensers 10 pcs
- Teeth Whitening Gel Syringes 44% Carbamide Peroxide strength. Maximum peroxide formula for fast whitening results. 10 syringes
- High viscosity which is crucial for suspension of gel on tooth surfaces ensures consistent whitening results.
- Quickly removes stubborn stains from tobacco, coffee, tea, red wines, yellowing from aging, foods and more!
- Easy Do-It-Yourself procedure for excellent whitening results in the privacy and convenience of your home. Complete instructions included.
- Fast, safe, effective whitening without an expensive trip to the dentist. 100% USA Made Gel and Dispensers. Guaranteed Results. * PLEASE SEE CAUTIONARY INFORMATION UNDER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION.
Includes 10 whitening gel 3ml syringe dispensers in maximum strength 44% Carbamide Peroxide. High viscosity gel formula provides maximum adhesion. This is crucial so that whitening gel remains suspended on tooth surfaces. Many thin and watery whitening gels “run off” teeth during the whitening process, which compromises a uniform and consistent bleaching of tooth stains and discolorations. Whitening gel quickly and safely removes stubborn stains due to coffee, tobacco, red wine, tea, foods, yellowing from age and more. Most people see noticeable whitening results after the first treatment. Experience a radiant smile without an expensive trip to the dentist. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. CAUTIONARY: The 44% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening gel is the highest strength peroxide based bleaching product available. It has the potential to irritate gums or cause moderate tooth sensitivity for some users, especially if too much gel is applied to dental trays. Use whitening syringe nozzle to apply small dots of gel along dental tray impression and then spread gel evenly across impression using syringe nozzle. The gel will expand when activated and any excessive application of gel will result in gel remaining suspended on gums, causing potential irritation. It is highly recommended that users perform short 10-15 minute whitening intervals to start in order to ascertain tolerance to the 44% whitening gel. The following is recommended to address gum or tooth sensitivity issues: Decrease the duration and/or frequency of treatments allowing gums to recover between treatments. If you are considering peroxide based teeth whitening for the first time, you might want to purchase a lesser strength whitening gel like 22%. We offer lesser Carbamide Peroxide concentrations through Amazon. Just click on the seller name Bleach Pro to view.