Swanson Triple Strength Melatonin 10 Milligrams 60 Capsules
- Natural hormone that helps regulate the body’s sleep-wake cycle to promote a normal sleep schedule
- Supports antioxidant pathways
- Triple-strength 10 mg formula—especially helpful for managing disrupted sleep patterns due to work schedules, jet lag and more
- Per GMP guidelines set forth by the FDA, most products are formulated for 24 months from the date of manufacture. Liquids and probiotics are formulated for 12 months.
- Encourages healthy sleep patterns
- Helps regulate the body's circadian rhythm
- Boosts antioxidant activity
- Helps combat jetlag
Having trouble fitting sleep into your schedule? Reset your internal clock and re-establish healthy sleep patterns safely with Triple Strength Melatonin.* A hormone secreted by the pineal gland, melatonin helps regulate the circadian rhythm, the "internal clock" that controls the body's sleep/wake cycle. It also acts as an antioxidant, combating the free radical damage associated with aging.* Our high-potency Triple Strength Melatonin capsules deliver 10 mg of pure melatonin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
| || || |
Health & Vitality
Our goal is to provide you with science-backed, simplified health and wellness solutions to nurture your wellness journey every day.
We believe in health and vitality at every age, which is why our nutrition scientists and innovation experts continually search the globe for better ingredients and new scientific research findings to create vitamins, supplements and wellness products that fit easily into your modern life.
Innovation & Research
At Swanson, we get it! Nutrition and exercise needs can change due to lifestyle, environment, work, illness, age and more.
Our products are inspired by clinical research backed by scientific consensus. Each is formulated to deliver the highest quality with the lowest environmental impact. Our nutritional supplements and wellness products are trusted by healthcare practitioners and consumers worldwide.
FOUNDED IN AMERICA
Our story began in Fargo, North Dakota, when a man with a passion for golf was looking to lessen his joint pain. His research into the benefits of vitamins and supplements nurtured a deep commitment to wellness at every age and a desire to share his findings with others. In 1969, our first product was vitamin E to support cardiovascular health and antioxidant activity to neutralize free radicals.* Today, we offer thousands of innovative, science-backed wellness solutions and nutritional supplements that help people live SIMPLY HEALTHIER TOGETHER.
Good Manufacturing Practices
We take quality seriously, and that's why we are voluntary members of NSF International and follow Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure that our procedures are the best they can be.
Our quality testing includes, but is not limited to:
- Purity (HPLC): testing raw ingredients before manufacturing to make sure that they are pure; we compare to a standard with a known concentration
- Potency (HPLC): testing finished products to ensure they meet label claims
- Identity (HPLC, FTIR or HPTLC): testing all raw ingredients; the HPTLC is for botanicals only while all other ingredients are tested through HPLC or FTIR
- Microbiology (Biolumix): testing all raw ingredients and finished products for aerobic bacterial count, yeast and mold, Salmonella, E. coli and more
- Heavy Metals & Metal Assays (ICP-MS): testing includes lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic and more done on all raw ingredients and finished products, plus minerals such as magnesium, calcium and more.
PURITY & POTENCY
By following strict guidelines, we ensure our products are carefully and rigorously tested for both purity and potency.
These labs are ISO 17025 Certified. ISO/IEC 17025 is the standard accreditation most labs must hold in order to be deemed technically competent. Laboratories use ISO/IEC 17025 to implement a quality system aimed at improving their ability to consistently produce valid results.
Industry Regulations (FDA & FTC)
Swanson complies with both Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines. These ensure that consumers can trust the label information and safety of all our products. Virtually all facets of supplement manufacturing, labeling and marketing are covered by extensive regulations issued and enforced by the FDA and FTC.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.