Sulforaphane Supplement 75mg with Myrosinase, Broccoli Seeds, Broccoli Sprouts & Mustard Seed Extract - 60 Capsules - Glucoraphanin SGS, Sulforaphane Glucosinolate - Anti-Inflammatory* & Antioxidant
- MORE THAN AN ANTIOXIDANT: Antioxidants are an important part of your long-term health because they are the answer to free-radicals (the compounds that cause damage to cells and DNA).* The genes that are supported by NRF2 actually prompt cells to create their own antioxidants.* Instead of just taking antioxidants supplements, Sulforaphane helps you produce your own.* Third-Party Tested to confirm over 9.5mg of Sulforaphane per capsule! 2-month supply in every bottle.
- NRF2 SUPPORT WITH MYROSINASE: The primary reason Sulforaphane supplements have become so popular is their unique relationship to a powerful protein known as NRF2. Sulforaphane, which is found in abundance in broccoli seed extract, stimulates the release of NRF2, which then supports over 200 genes that are critical for reducing oxidative stress.* And each vegetable capsule contains over 1.5 mg of Myrosinase for utilization of Sulforaphane. Third-Party Tested for Myrosinase and Real Sulforaphane.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY & DETOX SUPPLEMENT: The immense reduction of oxidative stress that Sulforaphane provides, supports your body's fight against inflammation and toxicity.* But many of the over 200 genes supported by NRF2 also independently support the body’s anti-inflammatory and detoxification responses, further increasing the benefit of this powerful broccoli supplement.*
- GREAT NOOTROPIC POTENTIAL: Because Sulforaphane crosses the BBB (Blood-Brain Barrier) its positive effects are also felt by our most important organ. Ongoing research suggests huge promise for Sulforaphane and mental health.*
- THE SMNutrition DIFFERENCE: Levels of Sulforaphane can vary between strands of broccoli. That’s why we use BroccoRaphanin Broccoli Seed Extract and BroccoPhane, which yield a high amount of real sulforaphane. Don’t be fooled by sellers selling mcg instead of mg. 1000mcg is equal to 1mg. Certified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, HALAL Certified and formulated without the top 8 allergens. Active Potency of Sulforaphane (9.5mg) & Myrosinase (1.5mg) verified by 3rd Party Testing.
Sulforaphane is a promising supplement that supports liver health. Sulforaphane supplements have powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits, and are perfect for detox support. From Broccoli (Sulforaphane Glucosinolate - SGS), Broccoli Sprouts Extract (Glucoraphanin), and Mustard Seeds, Our Sulforaphane supplement is third-party verified to have over 9.5mg of Sulforaphane and 1.5mg of Myrosinase. Contains the highest amounts of both on the market.
Eliminating Free Radicals With NRF2*
One of the greatest long-term health challenges that we face is the presence of free radicals in our bodies. These compounds damage our cells by stealing electrons from the atoms and compounds that comprise the tissues of our bodies. The damage caused by free radicals builds up over time and includes everything from the acceleration of aging, to the development of some types of disease.*
Sulforaphane from broccoli seeds is a powerful tool in the fight against free radicals and the oxidative stress that they cause.* Sulforaphane prompts the release of the protein NRF2, and NRF2 supports over 200 genes that actually cause cells to produce their own antioxidants (the answers to free radicals and oxidative stress).*
Supplementing with Sulforaphane gives you a serious edge for long-term health.* What’s better than taking antioxidants? Making your own.
A Promising Nootropic*
Our brains are protected by the blood brain barrier, which limits what substances are actually capable of reaching our most important organ. Because Sulforaphane can reach our brains, its impacts can be felt in a way that many others cannot.*
That’s why Sulforaphane has shown great promise for mental health.* Neuron cells benefit when Sulforaphane supports your body's anti-inflammatory and toxicity-reducing abilities, and with interesting results.* Research suggests that Sulforaphane may improve mood and overall mental performance.*
Fight Toxicity & Decrease Inflammation*
Slowing the age-related breakdown of our cells would be benefit enough, but reducing oxidative stress also has some more immediate impacts.* When cell damage from free radicals is reduced, our general inflammation levels also fall.* And this is not the only way that Sulforaphane works with your body to reduce inflammation...*
The 200 genes supported by NRF2 are responsible for more than the creation of antioxidants. Many of these genes work with your body to reduce inflammation directly.* They also prompt the creation of proteins and enzymes that bind to toxins, and remove them from the body.* Toxins from air pollution are particularly affected by these enzymes.*
By helping your body address oxidative stress, inflammation, and toxicity, sulforaphane is one of the most dynamic supplements that you can take for long-term cellular health.*
| || || |
Sulforaphane by Smoky Mountain Nutrition uses BroccoRaphanin Broccoli Seed Extract.
BroccoRaphanin comes from broccoli strands with the absolute highest concentrations of sulforaphane glucosinolate which allows for an incredibly high 9.7mg of sulforaphane per serving.
BroccoRaphanin is extracted without the use of chemical solvents and is thoroughly tested for heavy metals and contaminants like E Coli. & Salmonella.
The Highest Quality
Sulforaphane Complex by Smoky Mountain Nutrition is Third-Party Tested, Certified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, HALAL Certified and formulated without the top 8 allergens. Sulforaphane and myrosinase potency are always verified through third-party testing. Your bottle is safety-sealed, and our process is designed to give you complete confidence.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Made The Right Way
Every product from SM Nutrition must meet our uncompromising standards.
Sulforaphane Complex is manufactured in an FDA registered and inspected facility that is certified GMP compliant with NSF standards. Making supplements the right way ensures you get the best every time.