ScarAway Silicone Scar Sheets for C-Sections, Reusable Sheets (1.5” x 7”) for Hypertrophic and Keloid Scars from Injury, Burn, Surgery and more, 4 Sheets
- SILICONE SCAR TREATMENT: No need for surgical scar removal procedures; silicone is the most recommended scar reduction treatment ingredient by dermatologists and plastic surgeons. Of U.S. physicians surveyed by an independent market research firm
- SCAR TREATMENT: ScarAway Silicone Scar Sheets for C-Sections are intended for the treatment and prevention of hypertrophic and keloid scars resulting from: surgery, injury, burns and much more
- REDUCES REDNESS, ITCHING & DISCOMFORT associated with scars. Silicone scar sheets are breathable, flexible, washable and simple to apply. Use these c-section scar sheets to hydrate and soften skin while protecting your scars from everyday movement
- CONVENIENT SCAR TREATMENT: Each silicone scar sheet is self-adhesive and durable for up to 7-10 days with proper care. Softening may occur in just days; improvement in appearance and texture in as little as 4-8 weeks. Individual results will vary
- COMFORTABLE & FLEXIBLE C-SECTION SCAR TREATMENT: Reusable silicone Scar Sheets for c-sections are made from a unique, ultra-thin, breathable fabric for optimal comfort. C-section scar sheets contour to your body and remove gently from delicate skin
ScarAway Silicone Scar Sheets for C-Sections work on newly healed wounds to prevent scars and soften the look and feel of older scars. Designed for C-sections, these silicone sheets help to reduce redness, itching and discomfort associated with scars. They contour smoothly to your body and remove gently from delicate skin. Made from medical-grade silicone to flatten, soften and make scars less visible. Even scars that are years old can become flatter, smoother, and less visible – closer to your skin’s natural texture and color. Silicone is the number 1 recommended scar reduction treatment ingredient by dermatologists and plastic surgeons. ScarAway is the number 1 selling silicone scar-management brand. Of U.S. physicians surveyed by an independent market research firm. Based on IRi data comparing sales among silicone-based scar management brands of multi-channel retailers for 12 months ending 7/14/2019.