Scar Removal Patch, Scar Removal Strips Fast & Effective on Keloid, Professional Removal Sheets for Scars Caused by C-Section, Surgery, Burn, Acne, 2 Reusable Scar Sheets, 1.6"×6.5"
- 1.MEDICAL-GRADE SILICONE - Silicone is the #1 recommended scar therapy ingredient by Plastic Surgeons, Hospitals, Burn Centers, and Dermatologists. Our medical-grade silicone is professionally developed to deliver the highest performance scar removal.
- 2.BREATHABLE & ELASTIC - The soft and elastic silicone is comfortable on the skin and can be applied to joints, with great breathability. Experience no pain when peeling.
- 3.SOFTEN OLD & NEW SCARS - Scars may feel softer in just a few days, with visible results in just weeks. Optimal results are expected in about 12 weeks.
- 4.SIMPLE & CONVENIENT TO USE - There are not any complicated instructions when it comes to using these silicone sheets. It is similar to using a bandage. Clean and dry the scar area, then cut the sheet according to the size and shape of the scar, peel off the liner, and apply the adhesive side to the scar. You can even wash them if they get dirty or have any stains.
- 5.SAFE, REUSABLE & LONG-LASTING - You can reuse these silicone scar removal sheets again and again so you do not need to go about re-purchasing many scar removal products, but rather just use this one for about two months of uses.
Silicone Scar Sheets are intended for use in the treatment and prevention of abnormal scars, including hypertrophic scars and keloids, often resulting from: c-sections, tummy tucks, injuries, burns, surgeries, and much more.This drug-free formula is entirely safe for nursing moms and is washable and reusable for up to 4 weeks.Use on both old and new scars and expect visible results in weeks.
Size:1.6"×6.5", 2 Reusable Sheets
Silicone Scar Strips formulated for application to:
Keloid Scars, Hypertrophic Scars, Cosmetic Surgical Scars, Surgery Scars, Accidental Scars, Breast Implant & Reduction Scars, Burn Scars, Raised Acne Scars, C-Section & Pregnancy Scars
1.Scar patches should be used at least 12 hours a day, preferably all-day use, lasting for 2-4 months.
2.In order to avoid skin allergy, the gradual application method can be used to gradually adapt to the skin.
3.Each piece can be repeatedly used for 14-28 days. When the scar patches become difficult to clean or paste, it is necessary to replace a new piece of scar patch.
Day and night treatment:
For best results, alternate sheets and gels during the day and night, keeping the scars covered for 24 hours.
1.These products are not sterile.
2.Do not use on open wounds or on the surface of exuded or knotted skin, as this may cause infection or other serious complications.
3.If irritation, rash or allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
4.For external use only.
5.Keep this product out of the reach of children.
6.Choking hazard: sheets may pose a choking hazard to children and pets under 3 years of age.
7.Silicone may stain clothes if not completely dry.