Saw Palmetto Supplement for Prostate Health [Extra Strength] 600mg Complex with Extract, Berry Powder & Herbs - Supports Healthy Urination Frequency, DHT Blocker & Hair Loss Prevention - 120 Capsules
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- ★ REDUCE FREQUENT URINATION - Sudden urges to rush to the bathroom can be uncomfortable, embarrassing and downright inconvenient (especially if in the middle of the night). The good news is that NutraChamps Saw Palmetto formula relieves those sudden rushes and difficulties, equipping you with maximum control over your prostate and urinary tract. Say goodbye to the struggles and get back in control.
- ★ PREMIUM SAW PALMETTO & HERBAL BLEND - NutraChamps formula is packed with 5 powerful phytonutrients and extracts, including a premium saw palmetto berry extract standardized to contain 45% fatty acids and rich in phytosterols. On top of these essentials, the added standout ingredients pumpkin seed powder, nettle and pygeum africanum make this herbal formula SO much more than you’ll get from a basic Saw Palmetto supplement.
- ★ FIGHT HAIR LOSS & IMPROVE GROWTH - Whether you’ve been starting to lose hair or simply being proactive to retain hair, this potent plant is scientifically proven to help. The powerful plant sterols in saw palmetto (like beta sitosterol) can block DHT levels, reducing hair loss. Studies have even shown that it can promote hair regeneration by activating the body’s hair growth signaling pathways.
- ★ ENHANCED ABSORPTION WITH BLACK PEPPER - NutraChamps’ premium Saw Palmetto formula includes black pepper extract for increased bioavailability and benefits. The black pepper extract featured in this blend is scientifically proven to improve your body’s ability to absorb nutrients, allowing for even better results than a basic herbal or prostate health supplement.
- ★ SUPPORT PROSTATE HEALTH - Saw Palmetto berries contain plant sterols that are excellent for overall prostate and urinary health and for fighting common issues such as BPH (enlargement of the prostate gland), bladder discomfort, and frequent urination in both men and women. Particularly beneficial for men (especially as they age over 50) looking to maintain an active lifestyle!