Power By Naturals - Sleep Well - Dr Formulated - Liposomal Melatonin 3 mg 1oz (Kids Safe), Natural Liquid Sleep Aid, Promotes Deep Sleeping, Stress, Insomnia Relief, Non-Habit Forming, No Soy Non-GMO
- 💤 Liquid Melatonin 3mg SUPPORTS Sleep quality, Jet Lag and Rotating Shift Work, Menopause Support, Immune and Antioxidant Support, Insomnia, Anxiety, and Mood Support
- 💤 Melatonin Liquid Helps you GO TO SLEEP FAST & STAYED ASLEEP Sleep Well – Advanced liposomal technology Liquid MELATONIN formulated for convenient, fast-acting dose of melatonin to help you fall asleep naturally and stay asleep. Deep Sleep - No more tossing and turning. Melatonin plays a key role in helping you fall asleep and sleep through the night. It also supports Rapid Eye Movement (REM) time, deep sleep and dreaming.*
- 💤 WAKE UP REFRESHED, REJUVENATED, RE-ENERGIZED Sleep Well liquid melatonin allows your body get a full night sleep, so you can waked up refreshed, rejuvenated, and re-energized to performed at your best throughout the day. No more interrupted sleep! No more feeling fatigued!
- 💤 KIDS Safe & NON-Habit FORMING Sleep Well is formulated with highest quality formulas by Certified Doctors for all adults and children Age 4+ who stay up late and experienced restless night. Kids love Sleep Well sweet, citrus favor. Easy to use, 100% Natural ingredients and is free from any side effect.
- 💤 RISK FREE 100% Money Back Guarantee- We are dedicated to your health. Power By Sleep Well is Doctor certified formulas with High Quality, Pure, and Potency ingredients manufactured in USA FDA registered facility. Only the Best - Non-GMO, Gluten Free, No Preservatives, No Soy, Vegetarian , and Hypoallergenic Ingredients.
Sleep Well - A dietary supplement to support normal sleep.*
Each serving contains 3 mg of the highest quality synthetic Melatonin in a liposomal delivery system.
• Sleep support* • Antioxidant and Immune system support* • Balanced circadian rhythms important for recovery from jet-lag and
rotating shift work* • Mood Balance*
What is Melatonin?
• Melatonin is the principle hormone produced and secreted by the brain’s pineal gland and is responsible for maintaining circadian rhythm (the
body’s biological clock), regulating the endocrine (hormone) system and supporting the immune system.
• The level of melatonin produced by the body is heavily influenced by sunlight. At night, the secretion of melatonin is much higher than during
the day. When this process is interrupted, certain symptoms can occur such as disruptions in the sleep/wake cycle, headaches, mental and
physical fatigue and irritability.
Why is Melatonin important?
• Low levels of melatonin could result in poor sleep patterns, low mood, delayed sleep phase syndrome, insomnia associated with attention
deficit hyperactivity disorder, irritability, learning disorders, poor concentration, seasonal affective disorder, menstrual disturbances and
• Melatonin plays an important role in when we fall asleep and when we wake up. Darkness stimulates the release of melatonin and light
suppresses its activity. Normal melatonin cycles are disrupted when we are exposed to excessive light in the evening or too little light during the
• Melatonin supports sleep onset and quality of sleep and increased Rapid Eye Movement time, deep sleep and dreaming.* These changes
demonstrate better quality sleep, which produces greater mental, physical and emotional rejuvenation.* Melatonin can decrease the amount of
time required to fall asleep, increase
Jet Lag and Rotating Shift Work
• Jet lag and rotating shift work can interfere with the body’s natural circadian rhythm. Melatonin supports quality sleep and balanced circadian
rhythms in people with disrupted circadian rhythms (such as those suffering from jet lag or poor vision or those who work the night shift) and those with low melatonin levels (such as some elderly).*
• Melatonin is also one of the hormones that controls the timing and release of female reproductive hormones. It helps determine when menstruation
begins, the frequency and duration of menstrual cycles, and when menopause begins. It’s a powerful regulator of sex hormone production
and can effect mood, immunity, reproduction and bone health.* Melatonin supplements may benefit menopausal women by supportingand sustaining sleep and by supporting osteoblasts that support bone health.*
Immune and Antioxidant Support
• Melatonin has strong antioxidant properties and helps support immune system strength.* As an antioxidant it is 6 to 10 times more potent than
vitamin E and is one of the few antioxidants that can enter the mitochondria to protect it from free radical damage.*
• Some people experience a depressed mood when the low sunlight levels (winter) are not sufficient for their pineal glands to decrease melatonin
production to its normal low daytime level. Melatonin supplementation can support mood balance seasonally or in times of low mood.*
Happy kids equal happy parents!
Promoting Restful Sleep in Kids Who Stay Up Late*
Today it is more important than ever that children get enough sleep. There are so many distractions today, especially with electronic devices (i-phones, i-pads, video games, social media apps…you name it). Electronics emit a blue light that causes your child’s melatonin levels to drop quickly. Melatonin is a hormone that helps people sleep. It promotes a natural, deep sleep without grogginess or any negative side effects. Your body releases melatonin when it’s exposed to darkness, but if you are exposed to too little natural light (sunlight) during the day, this can interfere with melatonin cycles and thus make it more difficult to sleep.
If your kids don’t get enough sleep, they are likely to be tired and irritable. It will be a challenge to get them to listen, behave, and get to places on time, and they will most likely have difficulty paying attention in school. This can lead to bad grades, frustration, and moodiness. It’s exhausting for both you and your kids!
Supplementing with melatonin can help your child sleep well at night. Safe, convenient, easy-to-use, and with a kid-approved fruity taste, Sleep Well is perfect for kids who have trouble calming down at bedtime. It can help them fall asleep fast, and it can help them sleep longer as well, yet wake up feeling refreshed and energized.
Sleep Well is recommended for:
• Supporting healthy sleep* • Normalizing circadian rhythms (sleep/wake cycles)* • Protecting against exposure to electronic devices (at night especially)*
• Improving social and verbal skills* • Improving mood & mental focus*
What’s Good About Liposomal?
A liposomal delivery system is an ideal way to give children melatonin. It makes it easy to administer the right serving. No discomfort going down or yucky taste! Plus, it stops the stomach from breaking down the melatonin before the body can use it to promote a night’s good sleep.
Liposomal Delivery System for Fast Absorption so you can FALL ASLEEP Fast!*
A liposomal liquid delivery system allows for flexible, convenient dosing of Melatonin in order to address individual requirements. Liposomal technology helps to maintain the health benefits of Melatonin by protecting it from the degradative environment of the stomach. This is especially beneficial for patients who have had gastric bypass or general gastro-intestinal dysfunction.* Liposomal encapsulation of ingredients represents a new delivery system that appears to offer important advantages over existing methods of delivery.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.