Pedialyte Electrolyte Powder, Variety Pack, Electrolyte Hydration Drink, 0.3 Oz Powder Packs, 24 Count
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN COMMON BEVERAGES: Designed to replace fluids and electrolytes more effectively than sports drinks, Pedialyte provides an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to prevent mild to moderate dehydration. It’s medical-grade hydration
- TRUSTED BRAND: #1 pediatrician and pharmacist-recommended brand. For over 50 years, Pedialyte has been the go-to rehydration drink
- GREAT-TASTING PEDIALYTE FLAVORS: Available in refreshing Grape, Cherry, Strawberry Lemonade, and Orange flavors. Each packet has only 50 calories, 12g carbohydrates and 0g of fat
- HOW TO USE PEDIALYTE: Pour 1 packet into 8 fl oz of cold water and mix for refreshing hydration.
- Eligible to be purchased with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits
- In select stores;The SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assurance Program) name is a service mark of the U.S. Department of Agriculture;USDA does not endorse any goods, services, or enterprises
Pedialyte Electrolyte Powder Packs are a convenient, advanced hydration solution that’s specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration in both kids and adults. From the #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand,1 Pedialyte electrolyte drink is medical-grade hydration that quickly replenishes lost fluids and electrolytes. Pedialyte promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice, or even water. Simply dissolve one packet in 8 fl oz of cold water and enjoy. Feel better fast with Pedialyte! *Among pediatricians who recommend oral electrolyte solution to patients 0-6 years of age; Data on file, 2016. References: 1. Pharmacy Times, 2017**Studied in 40 healthy adults, Pedialyte helped maintain fluid status better than water over a 4-hour period, measured via beverage hydration index (Sollanek et al, 2018).