Oncology Cream 4 oz. Pre Mid. Post Radiation, Chemo Treatment. Soothing, Calming and Hydrating to Stressed Skin Undergoing Chemo or Radiation. Skin Therapy Color Free.
- Soothes and Aids in the Repair of Dry, Parched, Itchy, Rash-Prone Skin All natural PhysAssist Oncology Cream is alcohol, perfume, Paraben & Color Free and is specially designed for skin therapy before, during and after radiation and chemotherapy treatment.
- Its carefully selected ingredients are ultra moisturizing and aid the skin in regenerating and repairing itself. Essential amino acids and vitamin E help regenerate new cells, repair damaged ones, and guard against dehydration by sustaining moisture levels to the skin Prevent and Repair of, Brittle, Cracked and Discolored Nails
- Lavender essential oil helps to reduce anxiety stress and tension, is soothing to painful stressed skin Calendula oil is a moisturizer for dry and severely chapped or split skin. It helps soothe the area and reduce the pain.
- PhysAssist Oncology Cream's fine texture allows it to be effective, non-greasy and non-staining. Its natural botanical ingredients offer a pleasant, calming scent and make the cream an excellent tonic for the nerves.
- Is safe and effective on all skin types. MADE IN USA
Aids in the prevention and repair of brittle, cracked and discolored nails.
Deep soothing & calming to stressed skin
PRE • MID • POST • Radiation / Chemo Treatment
Ingredients are carefully selected for their ultra-moisturizing properties, which aid the skin in repairing and regenerating itself. Fine texture and non-greasy formula allow this cream to be effective without staining.
Natural botanicals offer a pleasant, calming scent that is an excellent tonic for the nerves.
Soothes and aids in the repair of dry, parched, itchy, rash-prone skin and discolored, dry, brittle nails.
- All-natural PhysAssist Oncology Cream is free of alcohol, perfume and paraben.
- Aids in the prevention and relief of:
- Dryness & Irritation
All natural PhysAssist Oncology Cream is free of alcohol, perfume, paraben and color
| || || |
LAVENDER OIL (Lavandula Angustifolia)
Is a common essential oil that is used in Aromatherapy products. It is widely known for its ability to help counteract stress, fatigue and depression. It is also known as an excellent aid in the relief of various types of pains including those caused by sore and tense muscles, muscular aches, rheumatism, sprains, backaches and joint pain. Studies have showed Lavender Oil helps induce sleep, that has made it a common recommendation for an alternative treatment of insomnia.
SWEET ALMOND OIL (Prunus Amigdalus Dulcis)
Derived from Jordan almonds, this light oil contains high amounts of amino acids, vitamin E and antioxidants. These essential ingredients help repair and regenerate new cells and destroy free radicals while providing proper nutrients for the skin to repair itself.
JOJOBA OIL (Buxus Chinensis)
Is a light, fine oil easily absorbed by the skin, derived from the jojoba bean. This precious oil moisturizes and protects, without leaving any oily residue on the skin. Jojoba oil is especially good for dry, thin skin, restoring a firmer texture by helping to retain moisture.
| || || |
TEA TREE OIL (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
Comes from the distillation of the leaves of the hardy tree native to Australia. It is a powerful immune system stimulant and has antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and pain relieving properties. The chemicals in tea tree oil may reduce allergic skin reactions.
ARNICA (Arnica Montana)
Has been used for medicinal purposes since the 1500s and is still popular today. There are over 100 drug products made from this plant. The active components in Arnica are sesquiterpene lactones, which are known for their anti-inflammatory and pain soothing properties. Arnica also contains thymol (an essential oil), flavonoids, inulin, carotenoids and tannins that stimulate circulation.
PEPPERMINT OIL (Mentha Piperita)
Is analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, antiseptic, an astringent and anti-spasmodic. Peppermint oil helps to stimulate circulation and promote new cell growth. It is especially helpful in soothing aching joints and sore muscles. It helps to keep muscles warm and to melt away tensi
| || || |
CALENDULA EXTRACT (Officinalis)
Has many pharmacological uses and has long been proven to contain a variety of compounds that are anti-oxidant, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory. It is known for its wound healing and skin regenerating properties and also helps to reduce itching, redness, swelling and bruising and known to promote skin hydration and firmness.
Is an organic compound made or obtained from peppermint or other mint oils. As a topical analgesic, it is used to relieve minor joint and muscle aches and pains, muscle cramps, sprains and similar conditions, alone or combined with ingredients such as eucalyptus oil.
TOCOPHEROL (Vitamin E)
A natural source of vitamin E. This ingredient, due to its high concentration of vitamin E, helps the skin to regenerate and repair itself. Tocopherol is used in products for dry skin, to help revive and hydrate parched and damaged cells.