NovaWhite Teeth Whitening Trays - Moldable, Trimmable, Custom Fit, Comfortable, BPA FREE, Latex Free, Dental Grade Guard - (4) Mouth Trays, Hygienic Case – Easy to Mold, Mouth Tray for Tooth Whitening
- ★ CUSTOM FIT TEETH WHITENING TRAYS – Each mouth whitening tray is made from quality materials in a FDA registered facility. Dental grade silicone is BPA free, latex free, odor free and has no color additive. Our gel trays are the best dental trays for whitening the upper and lower teeth. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back.
- ★ MOLDABLE WHITENING TRAYS – Easiest teeth trays to mold that perfect custom fit. Thermoform mouth trays use the boil and bite process, where only after being in boiling water for 5 seconds, the trays can be molded to your teeth. Sensitive teeth whitening trays are the most comfortable due to the thin moldable and flexible silicone allowing for a perfect fit and easily trimmed if necessary.
- ★ TOOTH WHITENING TRAYS – Mouth tray is designed with a durable bottom to be long lasting, soft flexible sides to ensure a secure fit and soft feel, and shorter depth to prevent gagging. Tray whitening prevents the whitening gel from leaving your teeth and being swallowed. The tooth whitener tray holds the gel in place to ensure better coverage and better whitening results.
- ★ AT HOME WHITENING TRAYS – Whitening your teeth has never been this convenient in the comfort of your own home. Home Teeth Whitening is only possible with the tooth whitening gel tray. At home teeth whitening trays allow your mouth to be comfortably closed during each whitening treatment. Most whitening treatments are 30 minutes or longer so make it an enjoyable one with our mouth trays.
- ★ HYGIENIC – When using the thermoforming trays for whitening, the boil teeth trays should be cleaned after each treatment. The only way to keep the trays clean and sanitized is by storing them in the sanitizer case. The sanitizer case keeps the dentist tray away from exposure to dust, mold and germs. Travel case allows enough space for 2 tooth trays to be stored and kept clean.
Teeth Whitening Experience
The best way to whiten your teeth at home is by using mouth trays to hold the whitening gel in place on each tooth for optimum coverage and whitening results. During a teeth whitening treatment, the gel typically needs to stay on the tooth for 30 minutes or longer, but it doesn’t have to be uncomfortable. Many mouth trays don’t allow you to fully close your mouth, cause you to gag, make your gums sore and cause discomfort afterwards. But not our mouth trays, we offer maximum comfort.
Comfort & Protection
| || || |
Moldable for Custom Fit
4 Mouth Trays