Nature's Way Umcka Cold+Flu Multi-Action Non-Drowsy, Berry Flavored, 20 Chewables
- Umcka Cold+Flu Berry Chewables combine Pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) 1X and Alpha CF into one great-tasting, non-drowsy, multi-action cold and flu formula.
- Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat /nasal / bronchial irritations, and temporarily relieves flu symptoms.
- Cold and flu relief, multi-action formula minor aches/pains, congestion, cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat.
- Multi-action, non-drowsy and suitable for children.
- Berry flavored chewable tablets.
Clinically Proven: You can feel confident knowing that Umcka (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common cold symptoms, plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations. Cold & Flu Relief: Clinically tested Umcka (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) plus Alpha CF combined into one complete, multi-action cold and flu formula. Umcka shortens duration and reduces severity of common cold, nasal, throat and bronchial irritations. Alpha CF (Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 6X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X, and Phosphorus 6X) provides multi-symptom relief of colds and flu. Rooted in History: A member of the geranium family, the Umcka (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) roots have long been used to relieve respiratory ailments. We go directly to the source, like the grasslands of Southern Africa where Pelargonium sidoides 1X roots flourish, and where farmers who have tended this land for generations know firsthand the benefits of their natural environment. Because with Nature's Way, you can always trust that you're getting the best herbs the earth has to offer. Ingredients: annatto, beet juice, caramel color, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, natural flavors, sodium croscarmellose, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol