NatureGenx- Liposomal Liquid Melatonin 3mg Spray 1oz - Sublingual Natural Sleep Aid, Insomnia Relief and Sleep Problems, Support Good Restful Sleep, Mood, Immune and Antioxidant - Physician Formulated
- 💤MELATONIN NATURAL SLEEP AID ★ Melatonin is a hormone produced and excreted by the pineal gland. It’s responsible for maintaining circadian rhythm, regulating the endocrine system, and supporting the immune system. Low levels of melatonin lead to poor sleep patterns, low moods, headaches, learning disabilities, and irritability. Melatonin production is stimulated by darkness and suppressed by light.
- 💤BETTER SLEEP ★ This liposomal melatonin spray decreases the amount of time it takes to fall asleep which means you spend more time actually asleep. Better sleep leads to more concentration and awareness. Daytime alertness is also supported by melatonin. It increases Rapid Eye Movement (REM) time, deep sleep, and dreaming. Better sleep quality produces better mental, physical, and emotional health.
- 💤MENOPAUSE SUPPORT ★ Melatonin also controls the timing and release of female reproductive hormones. These hormones determine when menstruation cycles occur, how often they happen, and how long they last. The start of menopause is also affected by melatonin levels. Liquid melatonin supplements provide menopausal women with greater sleep and support osteoblasts, which support bone health.
- 💤IMMUNE, ANTIOXIDANT, AND MOOD SUPPORT ★ Melatonin has antioxidant properties and it supports immune system strength. As an antioxidant, melatonin can be 6 to 10 times more potent than vitamin E. It can enter mitochondria to protect it from free radical damage. Melatonin can also balance moods during low sunshine times of the year.
- 💤STRENGTH IN RESEARCH ★ Research development at NatureGenX is directed by a Ph.D. Nutritional Biochemist. Every day, we set new standards for quality and product innovation so that you stay healthy and informed on your journey to better health. We support research at nine different institutions across the United States. Research is essential to developing supplements that will help you the most.
What is Melatonin?
• Melatonin is the principle hormone produced and secreted by the brain’s pineal gland and is responsible for maintaining circadian rhythm (the body’s biological clock), regulating the endocrine (hormone) system and supporting the immune system.
• The level of melatonin produced by the body is heavily influenced by sunlight. At night, the secretion of melatonin is much higher than during the day. When this process is interrupted, certain symptoms can occur such as disruptions in the sleep/wake cycle, headaches, mental and physical fatigue
Why is Melatonin important?
• Low levels of melatonin could result in poor sleep patterns, low mood, delayed sleep phase syndrome, insomnia associated with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, irritability, learning disorders, poor concentration, seasonal affective disorder, menstrual disturbances and headaches.*
• Melatonin plays an important role in when we fall asleep and when we wake up. Darkness stimulates the release of melatonin and light suppresses its activity. Normal melatonin cycles are disrupted when we are exposed to excessive light in the evening or too little light during the daytime.
• Melatonin supports sleep onset and quality of sleep and increased Rapid Eye Movement time, deep sleep and dreaming.* These changes demonstrate better quality sleep, which produces greater mental, physical and emotional rejuvenation.* Melatonin can decrease the amount of time required to fall asleep, increase the number of sleeping hours and support
Jet Lag and Rotating Shift Work
• Jet lag and rotating shift work can interfere with the body’s natural circadian rhythm. Melatonin supports quality sleep and balanced circadian rhythms in people with disrupted circadian rhythms (such as those suffering from jet lag or poor vision or those who work the night shift) and those with low melatonin levels (such as some elderly).*
• Melatonin is also one of the hormones that controls the timing and release of female reproductive hormones. It helps determine when menstruation begins, the frequency and duration of menstrual cycles, and when menopause begins. It’s a powerful regulator of sex hormone production and can effect mood, immunity, reproduction and bone health.* Melatonin supplements may benefit menopausal women by supporting and sustaining sleep and by supporting osteoblasts that support bone health.*
Immune and Antioxidant Support & Mood Support
• Melatonin has strong antioxidant properties and helps support immune
system strength.* As an antioxidant it is 6 to 10 times more potent than vitamin E and is one of the few antioxidants that can enter the mitochondria to protect it from free radical damage.*
• Some people experience a depressed mood when the low sunlight levels (winter) are not sufficient for their pineal glands to decrease melatonin production to its normal low daytime level. Melatonin supplementation can support mood balance seasonally or in times of low mood.*
Liposomal Delivery System
A liposomal liquid delivery system allows for flexible, convenient dosing of Melatonin in order to address individual requirements. Liposomal technology helps to maintain the health benefits of Melatonin by protecting it from the degradative environment of the stomach. This is especially beneficial for patients who have had gastric bypass or general gastro-intestinal dysfunction.*
Liposomal encapsulation of ingredients represents a new delivery system that appears to offer important advantages over existing methods of delivery.
Proudly manufactured in the United States, in a GMP-certified facility.
NatureGenx products are designed and manufactured in a state of the art facility in the USA. They are made to the highest standards of FDA mandated Good Manufacturing Practices ("GMP").