Nature Made CoQ10 200 mg Softgels, 105 Count for Heart Health and Cellular Energy production.† (Packaging May Vary)
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 105-day supply of Nature Made CoQ10, 105 softgels per bottle.
- Helps support heart function and cellular energy production. STATIN USERS: Certain statin drugs can reduce CoQ10 levels in the body. Nature Made CoQ10 can help replenish this important nutrient.♦
- Contains 200 mg of Nature Made Coenzyme Q10 per serving. Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a fat-soluble compound found in most human cells that is needed to assist in a number of important reactions in the body. CoQ10 plays a vital role in cellular energy production, generating energy in the cell’s powerhouses called mitochondria. The highest concentrations of cell mitochondria are found in the hardest working cells in the body, such as the heart, making CoQ10 important to help support heart function. STATIN USERS: Certain statin drugs can reduce CoQ10 levels in the body. Nature Made CoQ10 can help replenish this important nutrient. Nature Made CoQ10 200 mg is naturally orange in color, made with no added colors.