Monistat 7-Day Yeast Infection Treatment | Cream + External Itch Relief Cream
- Vaginal yeast infection treatment: 7 empty disposable applicators, 1 tube of antifungal cream (100 milligrams Miconazole Nitrate cream) and 1 tube of external anti-itch cream
- Pregnant women and diabetics: The CDC recommends only a 7 day topical yeast infection treatment (consult a doctor before use)
- Number 1 Doctor and Gynecologist Recommended brand that is a clinically proven vaginal antifungal treatment
- Low dose option for women who want to treat with smaller doses of the active ingredient evenly throughout the week
- Relieves associated external itching and irritation caused by yeast infections
The Monistat 7 suite of products is a low dose formula (100mg of Miconazole Nitrate per dose) with smaller doses of the active ingredient evenly distributed throughout the week at bedtime. The CDC recommends only a 7 day topical yeast infection treatment for pregnant women and diabetics (consult a doctor before use). This package contains seven applicators, cream, plus one external cream for itch relief. Monistat is the #1 Doctor and Gynecologist Recommended over the counter (OTC) yeast infection brand and starts working right at the site of infection. If you do not feel some relief within 3 days, or complete relief within 7 days, stop using the product and consult your healthcare professional. Monistat treats five out of the five most common types of yeast infections and relieves symptoms four times faster than the leading prescription pill.