Mepiform with Safetac Technology 4"x7", 5 Count, Self Adherent Soft Silicone Sheeting for Scar Reduction
- Contains (5) sheets of 4"x7" self adherent, soft silicone dressing for reduction of hypertrophic and keloid scars. Mepiform is a self-adherent soft silicone dressing for scar care and was designed for the management of hypertrophic and keloid scars.
- Topical silicone has empirically been shown to have positive impact in reducing hypertrophic and keloid scars. For optimum effect, Mepiform should be worn 24 hours a day. The thin, flexible design is discreet and may safely be worn during daily activities.
- Mepiform minimizes pain & trauma at dressing changes & can be cut to size & reapplied. One Mepiform sheet may be used several days before replacement. It can also be used as prophylactic therapy on closed wounds to prevent hypertrophic or keloid scarring.
- Mölnlycke Health Care is a world-leading provider of single-use surgical and wound care products for customers, healthcare professionals and patients. We develop and bring to market innovative wound care & surgical products for use in a range of settings.
- We care about patients and customers and put them at the heart of everything we do. Our products provide value for money, supported by clinical and health economic evidence. We strive to find new ways to minimize community and hospital-acquired conditions.
Mepitac tape, with Safetac technology, is an ideal fixation solution for patients with fragile and sensitive skin, and is suitable for patients requiring repeated application and removal of tape over the same area, such as neonates and dialysis patients. Mepitac minimizes pain and trauma for patients, even those with eczema, allergies, and other skin conditions. Waterproof and flexible; Mepitac conforms exceptionally well to body contours and is excellent for use under compression bandages and tubes.