MayBeau Silicone Scar Sheets, 7 PCS Sheets (7 Month Supply) Medical Silicone Scar Patch for Soften and Flattens Old & New Scars on Keloid Surgery Injury Burns Acne C-Section Scars and More (5.9"×2.3")
- [Visible Results Improvement]: 1.Super Value: we offer 7 pcs scar removal while others is 4 pcs or 5 pcs. 2.Big Size: Maybeau scar strips is 5.9"×2.3", others is 2.8"×1.5" or 3"×1.6". 3.Supply Time: silicone scar sheets can use up to 7 month while others 2 or 4 month only.
- [Medical Proven Scar Sheets]: Our silicone scar removal sheets have been clinically proven to improve the color, size, texture, and overall appearance of hypertrophic scars and keloids often resulting from surgery, injury, burns, acne, c-section, and more.
- [Soften Ugly Old and New Scars]: Scars may feel softer in just a few days, with visible results in just weeks. Optimal results are expected in about 12 weeks.
- [Long Lasting and Comfortable]: These reusable silicone adhesive strips are soft, flexible and breathable. They are odorless, harmless, no toxic, and comfortable. Each sheet is washable and reusable for up to 2 weeks with proper cleaning and maintenance.
- [Top Material & Safe]: Using the medical approved material and latest technology, Maybeau removal scar sheets works by slightly putting pressure on the scar, mimicking the skin’s natural healing properties, non-irritation and drug-free.
Use on both old and new scars and expect visible results in weeks with optimal results revealed in about 12 weeks. Also safe for nursing moms!!
Maybeau Scar Removal treatment will be the last stop in your journey to cure scars. Say goodbye to awkward scar now!
How to Use:
Clean and dry scar area.
Cut sheet according to the size and shape of the scar.
Peel off liner from adhesive side of sheet.
Apply adhesive side of sheet directly on scar.
Use this product once scar or wound has been healing for at least 7 days. You may start using immediately on older scars.
Silicone sheets should be worn for 4-8 hours per day for the first few days, and gradually increased up to 24 hours a day. Use a minimum of 12 hours a day for maximum results.
Gently wash silicone sheets in warm water every day prior to usage.