MAAC10 - Trans Resveratrol 500mg Supplement (Micronized Pharmaceutical Grade 99% Pure Trans-Resveratrol Extract + BioPerine for Superior Absorption) (2X 250mg Capsules 60ct)
- ✅500mg Pharmaceutical Grade 99% Pure Trans-Resveratrol + 10mg BioPerine - Up to 4x Better!
- ✅ WHY CHOOSE THIS RESVERATROL? – It is the highest grade and purity Resveratrol sold. This is not cheap 50% resveratrol or a synthetic. The particle size is micron-sized for superior absorption and BioPerine is added to further improve bioavailability. This is a very high potency formulation designed to deliver the performance you expect from Resveratrol. It Works up to 4X better, don’t settle for less!
- ✅SUPPORTS: Healthy Brain, Heart, Inflammation, Detoxification & Energy Production!
- ✅Resveratrol is a Sirtuin (longevity gene) activator and an NAD+ biosynthesis accelerator. Studies show Resveratrol has a positive effect on all three major longevity pathways. Sirtuins, AMPK and mTOR.
- ✅ SATISFACTION GURANTEE: If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within 60 days of purchase. GMP CERTIFIED PRODUCTION - Manufactured in a US based GMP & NSF Certified Facility. Vegan Friendly, does not contain milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, GMO, or preservatives.
500mg Highest Grade Trans-Resveratrol (99% Purified micron particle size Polygonum Cuspidatum root extract + 10mg BioPerine).
Trans-Resveratrol is a natural plant extract, a polyphenol that promotes general and wellness. It is renowned for its longevity and Antioxidant properties.
Trans-Resveratrol promotes the recycling of the all-important, longevity, NAD+ coenzyme. It does this by up-regulating the NMNAT gene, which catalyzes the conversion of NMN Nicotinamide Mononucleotide to NAD+. Trans-Resveratrol also selectively up-regulates the Sirtuin family of genes, commonly referred to as the "longevity genes" mimicking some benefits of caloric restriction.
The problem with Resveratrol is poor bioavailability and rapid elimination. Some recent studies have demonstrated that black pepper extract (piperine) greatly improves the bioavailability of Resveratrol by delaying its glucuronidation.
BioPerine is a patented form of piperine that significantly enhances the bioavailability of various supplement nutrients including CoQ10 (31.8%), Selenium (42.6%), Vitamin C (52.3%), Beta Carotene (61.2%) as well as Resveratrol up to 1544% as shown in one 2012 study.