Krill Oil 500 mg (120 Softgels) with Omega-3s EPA, DHA, Astaxanthin and Phospholipids (120 Softgels) - Advanced, Concentrated Krill Oil Omega 3 Supplement
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH KRILL OIL: Krill Oil by Smoky Mountain Nutrition is designed to give you the best Krill Oil value on the market. That’s why the 120 servings in every bottle boast 500mg of Premium Krill Oil.
- SUPERIOR OMEGA-3: Traditional Fish Oil Omega-3s are primarily made up of triglycerides. Krill Oil Omega-3s (EPA & DHA) on the other hand, are largely made of phospholipids, which the body can absorb and use more easily. That’s why Krill Oil is the future of Omega-3 supplementation.*
- WIDE-RANGING HEALTH BENEFITS: Krill Oil is well known for its significant benefits for inflammation as well as heart/cardiovascular health.* But the healthy Omega-3s of Krill Oil also support good cholesterol, joint health, ocular health, immune health, and much more.*
- SOURCE OF ASTAXANTHIN: Krill Oil is a rich source of the carotenoid Astaxanthin, the antioxidant that produces its coloration. This powerful antioxidant provides additional health benefits, especially for supporting the body's ability to fight inflammation, and it is not available in most fish oils.*
- THE SMOKY MOUNTAIN NUTRITION DIFFERENCE: Superior Krill Oil is Third-Party Tested, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, and formulated without Soy, or Dairy. It is sourced from a cGMP, FDA registered and inspected facility.
Superior Krill Oil By SMNutrition is the right way to supplement essential Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Krill Oil is more readily used, and more effective than Fish Oil, and comes with the carotenoid antioxidant Astaxanthin. Krill Oil is the future of Omega-3 supplementation, and Superior Krill Oil is the best Krill Oil value available. Each serving provides 500mg of Krill oil, and every bottle contains 120 servings.
Omega-3: Krill Oil vs. Fish Oil
Omega-3 fatty acids provide a wide range of health benefits, and are significant to good health.* And because Omega-3s are essential (the body cannot produce them on its own), this significant nutritional category must be obtained through consumption. That’s why Fish Oil has been such a popular diet supplement for so many years. Fish oil is a rich source of the Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
But more and more people are now turning to Krill Oil for their Omega-3 supplementation needs, and for good reason. Krill Oil provides the same crucial EPA and DHA Omega-3s, but where Fish Oil Omega-3s are found primarily as triglycerides, Krill Oil’s Omega-3 content is largely made up of phospholipids, which are easier for the body to absorb and utilize.*
Krill Oil has also shown improved effectiveness for several of the key Omega-3 markers, including its ability to help the body fight inflammation.*
Rich Source of Astaxanthin
One of the other big advantages that Krill Oil has over most Fish Oils is the presence of Astaxanthin. Astaxanthin is a carotenoid that gives krill and other aquatic animals their coloration. It is also a powerful antioxidant that adds value to Krill Oil supplementation.*
Antioxidants work to relieve oxidative stress caused by free radicals in our bodies.* The primary benefit of antioxidant function is support for the body's ability to fight inflammation, which is particularly important for joint health, but comes with a litany of additional benefits at the cellular level.* Astaxanthin has also been associated with skin health, blood pressure support, and immune support.*
Krill Oil Omega-3 Benefits
Essential fatty acids play an important role in all of the tissues that utilize fat, as well as a cascade of effects that result from their important anti-inflammatory support.* And Krill Oil is the Premier source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids that the body can utilize with ease.* Benefits of Krill Oil Omega-3s include:
- Muscle Development*
- Fat Loss*
- Improved Memory and Mood*
- Inflammation Reduction*
- Improved Heart Health*
- Strengthened Bones*
- Blood Sugar Regulation*
- Reduction Of Pain/Stiffness*
- And More
| || || |
Best Krill Oil Value
You have options when it comes to supplementation. So why not go with the greatest value available?
Every bottle of Superior Krill Oil by Smoky Mountain Nutrition comes with 120 servings of 500 mg of krill oil, which makes a superior supplement a superior value.
The Highest Quality
Superior Krill Oil is Third-Party Tested, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, and formulated without Soy, or Dairy. Your bottle is safety-sealed, and our process is designed to give you complete confidence.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Made The Right Way
Every product from SM Nutrition must meet our uncompromising standards.
Superior Krill Oil is sourced from a cGMP, FDA registered and inspected facility. Making supplements the right way ensures you get the best every time.