Eyelash Extension Shampoo Stacy Lash + Brush / 50ml / Eyelid Foaming Cleanser/Wash for Extensions and Natural Lashes/Paraben & Sulfate Free Safe Makeup & Mascara Remover/Professional & Self Use
- STACY LASH SHAMPOO – OIL FREE FORMULA - eye make up remover foaming cleanser for eyelash extensions
- NON-IRRITATING or BURNING FORMULA – gentle and light formula free from gluten, paraben, phthalate, ethylene oxide, betaine, sulfate, polyquaternium, and color, it is vegan & cruelty free
- HOME USE – safe and easy to use coming with a handy 50 ml size with a brush as eyelid make up remover and lash wash to care after extensions for long wear and great mascara look
- SALON USE – effectively cleans natural lashes, being safe for eyelash extension during touch ups, adding to retention best when followed by primer before applying professional lash adhesive to help glue adhesion and longer eyelash extensions life
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – if you are not 100% satisfied, just contact us and we will do our best for you. The mission of the Stacy Lash brand is to provide the eyelash extension experts with superior quality and premium grade materials to give ultimate highlight to the beauty of the eyes
★ Stacy Lash Shampoo + Brush - Foam Eyelash Extensions Cleanser and Eye Makeup Remover ★
Volume: 1.7 fl. oz. (50 ml)
Stacy Lash Shampoo is designed for dual use by lash professionals for cleaning natural lashes as a part of preparations for eyelash extension service and by their clients for cleaning extensions as a part of aftercare routines and eye make-up removal.
Clean natural lashes are crucial for adhesion and retention, while when applied extensions need regular washing for hygiene considerations, to retain beautiful fresh mascara look and to last longer.
The shampoo effectively removes make-up in the eye area and is safe for extensions.
✔ OIL FREE
✔ Color free
✔ Ethylene Oxide free
✔ Betaine free
✔ Paraben free
✔ Alkyl sulfate free
✔ Polyquaternium free
✔ Fragrance free
Stacy Lash Shampoo is Vegan and Cruelty free
Home use instruction:
Apply small amount of shampoo on the brush or finger by pressing on the foaming pump head
Dab it on the lashes along the lash line
Work the brush up and down along the lashes in gentle movements
Rinse it off with water
Gently brush lashes with a clean lash wand/brush
Use 2-3 times a week to clean extensions or as needed. It can be used on daily basis.
Apply shampoo using your preferred tools and methods
Clean the lashes, rinse it off with water, let it dry and brush gently
For final degreasing and best glue adhesion, we recommend using a primer before applying extensions –primers are only for use by lash professionals.
For external use in the eye area only.
Don’t use on extensions earlier than 24 hrs after the service
Don’t rub or pull extensions
Don’t use on broken skin
In case of personal sensitivity rinse with water and discontinue use
Keep out of reach of children