Extra Strong Eyelash Extension Glue - Stacy Lash 5 ml / 1 Sec Drying time/Retention – 7 Weeks/Maximum Bonding Power/Professional Use Only Black Adhesive/for Semi-Permanent Extensions Supplies
- ★ EXTRA STRONG — thanks to the new advanced formula this eyelash extension glue has an incredible retention power, with eyelash extensions lasting up to 7 weeks. Strongest bonding and longest retention period on the market. This lash extension glue is the best choice for advanced lash extension stylists.
- ★ FAST DRY TIME — 0.5-1 seconds. This eyelash adhesive has been designed for highly skilled lash artists, with fast dry time adding to speed of eyelash extension procedures. It works just as well in high humidity (RH 50-70%)
- ★ SEALED PACKAGE and GLUE NEEDLE — we take care of our clients, having packed the Stacy Lash Extra Strong eyelash extension glue in a special sealed package with silica gel and red glue needle inside to preserve maximum glue freshness before it is opened and significantly extend the life of adhesive after bottle opening (up to two months)
- ★ QUALITY ASSURANCE — Stacy Lash glue is FORMALDEHYDE-FREE and LATEX-FREE. We protect you and your clients by providing products of only the highest premium quality, which complies with the standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- ★ 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE — if you are not 100% satisfied, just contact us and we will do our best for you. The mission of the Stacy Lash brand is to provide the eyelash extension experts with superior quality and premium grade materials to give ultimate highlight to the beauty of the eyes of your clients.
Extra Strong Formula
- Extra Strong formula ensures reliable hold until clients call for their next infill
- Instant setting for efficient lashing and optimum time for a set
- Thin consistence for quick setting and minimum glue usage for serving more clients
- Packaging and logistics for maximum freshness and performance up to its best
- Works well both for classic sets and volume fans
We gathered best quality
- We gathered best quality and value available under one brand umbrella so that you can enjoy the same level of performance with any of our products
- This glue is formaldehyde-free and latex-free and complies with ISO, FDA and OSHA standards
- Perfected logistics with short lead time from production to sale so that you had as fresh adhesives as practicable when delivered at your door
- Consistent quality, stable results and value for master lash artists, salon owners and advanced classes coaches.
|Drying time||0.5-1 seconds||5-6 seconds||3-4 seconds||1-2 seconds|
|Lasting time / Retention||up to 7 weeks||4-5 weeks||4-6 weeks||up to 8 weeks|
|Viscosity||Very low / Thin||Mid low||Mid low||Very low / Thin|
|Skill level||Expert||Beginner and Intermediate||Intermediate and Advanced||Advanced|
|Ideal Temperature||70-75 F||70-75 F||70-75 F||70-75 F|
Basic Best Use Practices– Prep
Every professional knows that there are so many aspects important for great results, and ultimately, for client satisfaction. Like any adhesive, lash glue likes when the surface is shiny clean. That is why prep is so crucial for retention.
Remove mascara and make-up or have your client wash her face and lashes using a special lash cleanser, e.g. Stacy Lash Shampoo, specially designed for cleansing and aftercare, or your preferred wash.
Choose extensions type wisely not to overload natural lashes and have enough contact area for good hold.
Basic Best Use Practices– Lashing
Mastering lashing takes much training and practice. Here are just a couple of basic things to keep in mind:
- Make sure your humidity and temperature are within the range (RH 50-70%, 70-74F)
- Shake the bottle well for 30-60 sec. before use and a little between the drops. Change the drop every 20-30 minutes as practicable
- Use right amount of glue. This adhesive has low viscosity, and pulling extension out slowly should produce about right amount, with a very tiny bead if at all. Do not swipe.
Basic Best Use Practices– Safety
Adhesives used for eyelash extensions have very strong formulas for long retention, hence require caution and skill.
- For professional use only. NEVER use for self-application
- Apply lashes in a well-ventilated room. The client’s eyes must be tightly closed all the time. Prevent contact with eyes or skin. Place extensions at least 0.5-1.0 mm from the lid.
- Do a patch test prior to full service to avoid individual sensitivity
Basic Best Use Practices– Storage&Aftercare
Once finished, adhesives must be stored and lashes maintained properly to last longer:
- Blow lashes for 5-10 min or use a mister to minimize residual fumes
- After use, wipe the tip with a lint-free cloth, screw the cap tightly, put it in the pouch, zip it
- Store unopened bottles in a cool dark place away from sunlight and heat. Sealed pouches can be stored up to 6 months. Use within 2 months after opening
- Give your clients proper aftercare instructions to enjoy best retention and look until next infill