Evening Primrose Oil 1300mg (120 Softgels) 10% GLA from Cold-Pressed EPO Oil. No Preservatives or Artificial Additives; Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- WHY GLA (GAMMA-LINOLENIC ACID) MATTERS: Evening Primrose Oil is the premiere natural source of GLA, a powerful omega-6 fatty acid with an array of impressive health benefits including Eczema*, Psoriasis*, Fibromyalgia*, and Diabetic Nerve Pain support.* Each soft gel capsule contains 1300mg of Evening Primrose Oil and 130mg of GLA, and each bottle contains a 4-month supply
- INCREDIBLE INFLAMMATION SUPPORT*: Evening Primrose Oil and GLA provide support for the body's fight against inflammation, making Evening Primrose Oil softgels a perfect supplement for chronic conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and fibromyalgia.*
- EPO FOR HORMONAL BALANCE*: Because of its effectiveness in hormone balance, Evening Primrose Oil is commonly used for menopause support, hot flashes, menstrual discomfort, and PMS support.*
- SKIN AND HAIR SUPPORT*: Supports healthy skin and hair in the body, even working to help the body reduce or eliminate the presence of hormonal acne.*
- THE PERFECT FORMULATION: Our Evening Primrose Oil is Cold-Pressed and Non-Raffinated with no Irradiation. It is Third-Party Tested, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, and formulated without Extractants, Solvents, Preservatives, Artificial Additives, or the top 8 allergens.
Evening Primrose Oil is one of the richest sources of GLA, an important Omega-6 Fatty Acid that reduces inflammation. There are so many uses for this powerful supplement including Eczema, Psoriasis, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, and Diabetic Nerve Pain.
The Chronic Inflammation Problem*
Inflammation is the body's response to a perceived threat and is a critical part of the functioning of the immune system. Whenever particular tissues are injured or otherwise compromised, the body produces an inflammatory response to cut off the damage and attack any harmful substance that may have been introduced to the body.*
That's great when you cut your finger, but not so great when the food that you eat gives your body a general signal that there's something triggering an undue immune response.
A generally elevated immune response puts strain on healthy tissues when no invading bodies are found to attack.* Unfortunately, modern diets and lifestyles commonly produce elevated immune response, and the corresponding inflammation.* All that inflammation stress on our bodies is a nightmare for our health.*
That's where Evening Primrose Oil comes in.* With a 4-month supply of 1300mg softgels in every bottle, this is the best way to supplement high-quality EPO at a great value.
Because chronic inflammation is linked to so many modern health conditions, Evening Primrose Oil is able to make a positive impact on a wide range of problems.* Evening Primrose Oil has traditionally been used as a support for:
- Inflammation-related Acne*
- Painful Menstruation/Endocrine Health*
- Breast Tenderness*
- High Blood Pressure*
And the potential uses for this supplement don't end there. Evening Primrose Oil is a great addition for those with rheumatoid arthritis, bringing considerable reduction in pain and functional impairment.*
EPO has even been suggested to have the impressive ability to support some diabetic nerve damage by improving the condition of the myelin sheath (the protective covering around our nerves).*
How Evening Primrose Oil Makes A Difference
Evening Primrose Oil is effective at supporting your body's ability to reduce inflammation because of its high content of GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid). GLA is an omega-6 fatty acid which provides anti-inflammatory signals to cells, effectively reducing levels of inflammation in the body.*
The mechanism for decreasing inflammation is similar to what is seen in omega-3 fatty acids. In fact, GLA is one of the only omega-6 fatty acids that has the capacity to help the body discourage inflammation.*
If you've seen a benefit from omega-3 supplements like cod liver oil, or if inflammation has been an issue for you in the past, Evening Primrose Oil is the supplement for you!*
| || || |
Get the Most Out of EPO
Evening Primrose Oil capsules by Smoky Mountain Naturals are cold pressed and non-raffinated, which improves the effectiveness of GLA content, and greatly maximizes its quality.* Each capsule provides 10% GLA for maximum strength, and each bottle contains a 4-month supply.
The Highest Quality
Evening Primrose Oil by SMNutrition is Cold-Pressed and Non-Raffinated with no Irradiation. It is Third-Party Tested, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, and formulated without Extractants, Solvents, Preservatives, Artificial Additives, or the top 8 allergens. Your bottle is safety-sealed, and our process is designed to give you complete confidence.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Made The Right Way
Every product from SM Nutrition must meet our uncompromising standards.
Evening Primrose Oil is manufactured in an FDA registered and inspected facility that adheres to GMP guidelines. Making supplements the right way ensures you get the best every time.