Dr. Berg’s Estrogen Balance with DIM (Diindolylmethane) / Promotes Healthy Estrogen Metabolism, Vegetarian Capsules – Aromatase Inhibitor to Support Healthy Estrogen Levels
- Estrogen pills
- Made in USA
- 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛𝗬 𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗘𝗡 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗦 - Supports menopausal symptoms, healthy skin and many other conditions relating to estrogen. This product can also aid in supporting healthy breast tissue, weight loss, and energy.
- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗔 - With whole cruciferous vegetables: brussels sprouts, cabbage, and kale as well as turmeric and sea kelp to create a wide spectrum of nutrients.
- 𝗘𝗡𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗕𝗜𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗘 - One serving of Estrogen Balance gives you 50 mg of DIM (double the norm), as well as 2.5 mg of Bioperine to maximize absorption.
- 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 & 𝗣𝗠𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗙 - Designed to balance out your hormones and give you relief from perimenopause, menopause symptoms & menstrual pain.
- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 - If for any reason you're not happy with the results you experience within the first 30 days, we’re happy to give you a refund! Simply send us a message. The refund will be processed as long as it is requested within 30 days of purchase, NO EXCEPTIONS. There is no need to return the product back to us! Note: SHIPPING COST IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
GET MENOPAUSAL SUPPORT FROM EARTH'S HEALTHIEST SOURCE:
Our Estrogen Balance with DIM is Made up of the Following Ingredients:
- VITAMIN E -Before, during, and after menopause vitamin E is needed in extra amounts to support hormones and the pituitary gland. Vitamin E is required to make sex hormones. Vitamin E also helps the absorption of DIM.
- BLACK COHOSH - This herb assists in reducing hot flashes, and other menopausal symptoms. This herb also assist in supporting healthy sleep cycles and healthy estrogen levels.
- ASHWAGANDHA - This herb is considered an adaptogen, which helps to rejuvenate the body. Since the adrenal glands support the ovaries during menopause, this herb can help in making the transition smooth as well as lowering stress levels.
- STINGING NETTLE ROOT - This herb inhibits the aromatase enzyme. It will help lessen the conversion from testosterone to estrogen, keeping estrogen in check.
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) - DIM is a component of the phytonutrient Indole-3-carbinol from cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, kale, cauliflower, etc. This ingredient helps balance estrogen and keeps it from getting too high as well as too low.
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS POWDER - This amazing vegetable helps in supporting healthy estrogen levels.
- CABBAGE POWDER - Cabbage is considered one of the best phytonutrient protectors against estrogen dominance. Cabbage also contains vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients to support a healthy digestive system.
- CHASTEBERRY FRUIT POWDER -It can also support healthy monthly ovulation and regular menstrual cycles. This can also aid in irritability, and cramps. Also supports menopause symptoms like night sweats and hot flashes.
- KALE POWDER - Kale is the powerhouse in nutrients. It’s higher in amino acids than other cruciferous and can support a healthy reproductive system.
- TURMERIC POWDER - Turmeric acts as a phytoestrogen aiding in the support of healthy menstrual cycle. It is known as a potent antioxidant.
- SEA KELP - Sea kelp is good source of plant based iodine, the important trace mineral that helps regulate estrogen levels.
- BIOPERINE - Helps increase the effectiveness of other ingredients, not to mention high levels of phytonutrients.
GET THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
| || || |
ABOUT DR. ERIC BERG
Eric Berg, DC, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional and natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government and the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life.
One serving of Estrogen Balance Gives You
Just two capsules contain the same amount of DIM as eating two pounds of raw veggies!
- DIM a Concentrated Phytonutrient 50 mg (double the norm)
- Bioperine to Maximize Absorption 2.5 mg
- Whole Cruciferous Vegetables
- A Wide Spectrum of Nutrients
- Vitamin E
- Vegetarian Capsules
- Start with 1 capsule/day with food to help maximize absorption. If well tolerated at 1 capsule daily and increased effects are desired, increase to 1 capsule twice per day with food.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease