Bayer 10072 Max Force Fleet Ant Gel
- Kills Carpenter Ants, Argentine, Pharaoh, Pavement, Honey, Acrobat, Odorous House, Thief, Big-headed, Cornfield, and Field Ants
- Fast acting - Colony elimination in as little as 3-5 days
- Thick gel bait is effective even when applied to vertical surfaces
- Contains Fipronil - Works slowly enough for foraging ants to get back to the colony to feed the queen and larvae
- Ants die from "domino effect" after being fed, groomed or touched by infected foraging ants
Maxforce Fleet contains the active ingredient Fipronil, for fast and effective control of ants in 3-5 days. The speed of Fipronil is formulated for ants trophallaxis, which is slow enough for foraging ants to return to the colony to feed the bait to larvae and the queen so entire colony is killed in a domino effect. The gel is a moist, carbohydrate-rich gel to enhanced the bait's attractiveness to target ants and enable it to stay where it is applied-even through vertical applications. It offers broad-spectrum control on carpenter, argentine, pharaoh, pavement, honey, acrobat, odorous house, thief, big-headed, cornfield and field ants. It can be applied indoors and outdoors in commercial, industrial and residential areas. Super attractive bait that works on hard to kill ants and has better formulation. This product comes in a box with 4 reservoirs. Application within food/feed areas of food/feed handling establishments is limited to crack and crevice treatment only. Apply with syringe applicator or bait injector directly into cracks and crevices. Place applicator tip into cracks and crevices and where ants may travel. Apply gel (up to 1 gram) per spot. Apply gel in spots in cracks and crevices. For best results, place many spots or dabs of gel where you see ants foraging and entering the structure. Place the bait as follows: Gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners and any out of the way place, such as under and behind kitchen appliances, along baseboards, under sinks, in pantry, around pipes and water heater, window and door frames, and in the garage, attic, or crawl space. Do not treat food preparation surfaces.