Basic Care Extra Strength Pain Relief, Acetaminophen Caplets, 500 mg, 500 Count
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Basic Care Extra Strength Pain Relief's active ingredient is Acetaminophen, 500 mg, which compares to the active ingredient of Extra Strength Tylenol Caplets.
- PURPOSE: Extra Strength Pain Relief, Acetaminophen Caplets, 500 mg, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: the common cold, headache, backache, minor pain of arthritis, toothache, muscular aches, and premenstrual and menstrual cramps. It also temporarily reduces fever.
- USE: Acetaminophen may be used as a pain reliever/fever reducer for adults and children 12 years and over.
- PAIN: Pain may begin with an injury or illness, but could also originate with anything from a bad mattress to arthritis.
- ACUTE PAIN: Acute pain acts as an alarm such as with a bee sting or stubbing your toe and can last for a few moments or for longer.
Basic Care Extra Strength Acetaminophen, 500 caplets, 500 mg each. Uses: temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: the common cold; headache; backache; minor pain of arthritis; toothache; muscular aches; premenstrual and menstrual cramps; temporarily reduces fever.