Aspirin Regimen Bayer 81mg Chewable Tablets | #1 Doctor Recommended Aspirin Brand | Pain Reliever | Orange Flavor | 108 Count
- Bayer Aspirin helps prevent another heart attack or clot related (ischemic) stroke when taken as directed by your doctor
- Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen
- Bayer Chewable Aspirin Is available in pleasant cherry and orange flavored aspirin tablets
- Each tablet is sodium and caffeine free
- Each tablet is chewable, for those who may have difficulty swallowing pills
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Ask your doctor about other uses for Bayer 81 mg Orange Chewable Aspirin. Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer. Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen. Use as directed. Inactive Ingredients- Cornstarch, dextrose excipient, FD&C yellow 6 aluminum lake, flavor, saccharin sodium. Ingredients- Aspirin 81 Mg, Corn Starch, Dextrose Excipient, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Saccharin Sodium, Active Ingredients- Aspirin 81mg
Covered by the Bayer HealthCare LLC – Consumer Health 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. See below for details.