Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment - Advance Therapy for Diaper Rash, Chapped Cheeks and Minor Scrapes - 14. Oz Jar
- Multi-purpose solution for your baby's many skin care needs, Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
- Provide extra gentle care for your baby’s tender and delicate skin by applying Aquaphor to irritated and chapped skin from teething, drool rash and more
- Use Aquaphor Ointment as a preventative diaper rash cream and apply with every diaper change to protect the skin from wetness, acidity and chafing to help avoid rashes
- Preservative and fragrance free, specifically to suit the sensitive skin of babies. Color variations occur due to the nature of the ingredients in the product, but do not affect product safety and performance. Aquaphor Healing Ointment is a white translucent to light yellow ointment
- 14 oz Jar is an ideal size for the whole family
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is designed specifically to suit the sensitive skin of babies. This is the number 1 pediatrician recommended multi-purpose solution for your baby's many skincare needs. Ideal for relieving diaper rash, this healing baby ointment is also great for soothing dry, chapped or cracked skin and helps prevent chafing. It nourishes and protects baby's skin to enhance healing from skin irritations such as chapped skin from teething and drool rash. Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow. Moms can also use the ointment to soften dry hands and cuticles, cracked heels or chapped lips. To use: Apply Ointment with every diaper change to protect the skin from wetness, acidity and chafing. Also use for diaper rash, drool rash, minor scrapes and scratches, as well as dry chafed skin. If the diaper area does get irritated, use soothing Aquaphor Baby Diaper Rash Cream for mild to moderate diaper rash and fast relief Aquaphor Baby Diaper Rash Paste for more troublesome rashes. Aquaphor Baby Ointment is a white translucent to light yellow ointment. Color variations occur due to the nature of the ingredients in the product, but do not affect product safety and performance.