Aleve Arthritis Cap Gel Tablets, Fast Acting All Day Pain Relief for Headaches, Muscle Aches, and Fever Reduction, Naproxen Sodium Capsules, 220 mg (160 Count)
- Aleve is the #1 Orthopedic Surgeon Recommended over-the-counter brand for minor arthritis pain.
- Just Two pills for all day pain relief. Each pill has the strength to last 12 hours.
- Aleve's Triple Benefit: proven relief, all day long, with fewer pills* Each pill has the strength to last 12 hours. *Based on minimum labeled dosage.
- Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) designed to deliver up to 12 hours of continuous pain relief at the site of pain.
- Aleve provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to backaches, muscular aches, headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, menstrual pain, and toothaches. Also temporarily reduces fever.
Getting relief from minor arthritis pain shouldn't be a pain. That's why there's the Aleve Easy Open arthritis Cap, Featuring a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cap covered with a cushioned material to give you Better control. It's the easiest way to get the all Day pain relief that just 2 Aleve can give you. Each pill has the strength to last 12 hours. Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains. It also temporarily reduces fever. Instructions: Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours if taken with food, this product may take longer to work read all warnings and directions before use. Keep outer carton.