Abreva Docosanol 10% Cream Pump, Only FDA Approved Treatment for Cold Sore/Fever Blister, 2 grams
- Healing cream for treating cold sores and fever blisters on the face or lips
- Shortens the duration of tingling, pain, burning and itching symptoms
- Delivers best results when treated at the first tingle
- Penetrates deep into the skin to the source of the spreading virus
- Contains 2 grams of cream
- HSA and FSA eligible product
Abreva Cold Sore Pump is a portable and convenient pump. Treats cold sore/fever blisters on the face or lips. It shortens healing time and duration of symptoms.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any GSK Consumer Healthcare product, GSK Consumer Healthcare will provide you with a reimbursement within 45 days of the date of purchase. Please note that because GSK is unable to control the quality of our products sold by unauthorized sellers, the Guarantee is not available for products purchased from unauthorized sellers due to potential quality issues outside GSK’s control. Please contact GSK Consumer Healthcare directly for more information.